How to paint rocks. It seems like such an easy concept, but turns out there is more to it than you think! You want to know what the best paints are, how to seal them, what are the techniques. I’m sharing all I know about rock painting and I’m sure you’ll find a tip that will help you create beautiful rocks!
How To Paint Rocks
Here are some tips for creating awe-inspiring painted rocks. From creating a simple and inexpensive base coat to sealing your finished stone.
Heads up…this website is super new. But we’ll be growing fast! Make sure to pin, save, bookmark, or whatever so that you don’t miss out on all the fun updates!
- Check out this collection for blending paints on rocks!
- Create a washed out painting on a rock
- Create a Watercolor effect with paint pens
- Dot Painting for beginners
- Dot Painting – How to stack dots
- Gradient Background Tutorial
- Gradient Base Coat
- How to add a base coat to all sides of your rock
- How to add a quick base coat to rocks
- How to base coat rocks with spray paint
- How to paint plaid
- How to prepare rocks for painting
- Mandala Hack for beginners
- Pointillism rock painting
- Rock painting supplies
- Use colored pencils for rock painting
- Use resin to seal your rocks