Create this fun glowing zentangle rock with a fun glow-in-the-dark twist! Use them in your garden, to hide around your town, or to give as a fun handmade gift.
Glowing Zentangle Painted Rock
So I have to say it is official. I LOVE the pop of black on these glow in the dark painted rocks. Not only does it look great in the daylight, but when the lights turn off it really helps the design glow.
After testing out my glow in the dark paints I needed to give that rock a makeover. So I decided to grab my paint pen and create this fun Zentangle design!
In the video tutorial below I break down each section of this fun zentangle rock painting pattern. You can make this design with anything your mind imagines!
This page contains affiliate links which means if you make a purchase using the link, we could receive a commission. Check out all the details here.
No time to paint this rock now? Pin it for later!
If you are just looking for ideas right now take a second and pin this so you can watch and remember later to try the design!
Tips for painting this glow in the dark rock:
- Make sure you are working on white. Whether that means a white stone or a white base coat.
- Layer up your glow-in-the-dark paint.
- Use a black paint pen for the zentangle designs.
More glow in the dark designs you will love!
- Glow in the Dark Mini Flowers– This high contrast design creates mini flowers on top of your glowing colors.
- Dotted Glow in the Dark Flower Rocks – We are jazzing up our tester glow in the dark stones with a fun flower design.
- Simple Glowing Heart Rock – Keep it simple and playful with this easy glow-in-the-dark heart painting idea.