Create these cute mini flowers using glow in the dark paint. They make fantastic garden rocks, are great for hiding, and people will love to receive them as gifts.
Mini Flowers Tutorial
I have been having so much fun with my glow in the dark paints. Working with black really makes them pop!
You know I love using patterns and Zendoodle designs in my rock painting. So today we are adding this fun mini flower pattern on top of our glow-in-the-dark paints!
This page contains affiliate links which means if you make a purchase using the link, we could receive a commission. Check out all the details here.
No time to paint this rock now? Pin it for later!
If you’re currently in the middle of planning your next rock painting day, save this pin and come back to it when you’re ready to create.
Tips for painting this glow in the dark rock:
- Make sure you are working on white. Whether that means a white stone or a white base coat.
- Layer up your glow-in-the-dark paint.
- Use a black paint pen for the flower designs.
More glow in the dark designs you will love!
- Glow in the Dark Zentangle– Create a unique Zentangle design on top of our glow-in-the-dark paints.
- Dotted Glow in the Dark Flower Rocks – We are jazzing up our tester glow in the dark stones with a fun flower design.
- Simple Glowing Heart Rock – Keep it simple and playful with this easy glow-in-the-dark heart painting idea.